Today we look at what we have changed in our 26th weekly patch.
This patch will be deployed to the Test Servers on September 19th KST, and to the Live Servers if everything is stable.
Early Access – Week 26 – Patch Notes
- Added the following feature to the Map Help section on the World Map: Marking your character's current position (Default key set to Insert)
- You may no longer modify ini files to set a key bind for multiple actions on the same key
- Fixed a bug that enabled angled foregrip to attach to Tommy Gun
- Fixed a graphic bug regarding building locations
- Fixed an animation bug that appeared when a character used healing or boosting items in the driver's seat
- Fixed a bug that did not cancel a player's reload if the character was knocked out during the reload
- Fixed a bug where an uncooked grenade could explode if a character was knocked out while holding it
- Fixed a graphic bug that would cause a black box texture to appear while scoped when Anti-Aliasing was set to Low or Very Low in the Settings
See you in-game,
The PUBG Development and Community Team
Early Access - September Update
Early Access Week 27 Update