Today we look at the major changes we have made this week. Before we get to that, we have a new trailer! Check it out on pcgamer.com!.
All servers will open at 8AM PST/ 4PM UTC on Friday, and close at 8AM PST/ 4PM UTC the following Monday!
Next onto the changes and bug fixes we have made to the game for this weekend’s test.
• Your client may freeze/lock when entering a game, or when returning to the lobby.Restart your game to fix this issue
• The spectate camera is fixed in 3rd person view when spectating teammates. We will continue to improve this feature over the coming months
• You may not be able to loot some items
• There may be cases of your character getting stuck in certain areas of the world
• Both SOLO and DUOs modes are available all weekend
• It will now be easier to drive through wooden and barbed wire fences
• The X key has been included in key bindings
• The default screen setting is now “Fullscreen Windowed”
• You can now press the F key to cut away from the parachute when it gets stuck in various objects
Performance & Stability
• Server performance has been improved, and we have resolved multiple crash issues
• Decreased the video and system memory that the game client uses
• Resolved the client crash issue that occurred when trying to exit the game
• Stats and leaderboards have been added. Results from the closed beta will be reset once the closed beta is over
Gameplay & UI/UX
• Fixed a bug that prevented the items from being looted in some occasions
• Fixed a bug that resulted in glare being too bright for certain scopes
See you in-game,