Today on the dev blog we look at what we have updated in this week’s upcoming patch. Before we get to that I want to again talk about server performance!
We are now in the process of profiling our servers to find the choke points and track down what we need to improve in order to optimize them over the coming month. This takes time, but we will push updates to the servers once we have fixes for issues we find.
We will do our first leaderboard and stats wipe tomorrow (Wednesday May 31st) at 5PM KST/1AM PDT/8AM UTC. This will reset all player ranking and stats data. Your previous stats are saved and will be viewable in-game.
The leaderboard tracking will remain offline for 24 hours and will return on June 1st at 4PM KST/12AM PDT/7AM UTC. All data for matches played during this time will NOT be saved.
Now onto what we have changed and fixed in our weekly update. Please remember that our weekly updates are for pushing bug fixes and small performance updates, and should not be compared to our monthly patches.
We will first roll this patch out to the test server tomorrow, Wednesday. No ETA for when this will happen yet, so stay tuned to [url=twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS]our Twitter[/url] for updates!
This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 1st, 5PM KST/1AM PDT/8AM UTC and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.
- Improved performance by reducing effects played excessively during vehicle crashes
- Improved performance on the server in relation to vehicles
- Fixed a crash related to unequipping an item
- Fixed a crash related to when vehicles crashed
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to die without entering the REVIVE state when being shot by a shotgun or a full-auto weapon in DUO or SQUAD modes
- Fixed a bug that caused other players' voice chat to be heard at high volume on the airplane
- Fixed a bug that caused breath gauge to be shown incorrectly in certain situations
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a player to “die from falling” after getting stuck in buildings or vehicles
- Fixed a bug that caused sound to stutter when many players are swimming
- Fixed a bug that caused translucent crosshair to be shown on VSS scope
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to go back into the REVIVE state when two players start the revive action and one cancels
See you in-game,
Early Access Month 2 Update
Exclusive Limited Time PUBG Twitch Prime Skins!